Embest Register Editor
software tool for developing embedded systems. During the process of circuit design testing, drive program and bottom-layer software compilation debugging, embedded system developers often have to refer to register manual, manually calculate the current values set for the register, and analyze the current values of the register to find their meanings one by one. The Embest Register Editor can automatically fulfill the functions above, and present all the details of the register with direct and visual graphics. As a result, it is unnecessary to resort to the register’s data manual during embedded software programming and debugging, and it
is an indispensable tool for the development of embedded software.
As an auxiliary tool for the embedded software Integrated Development Environment
- Embest IDE, the Embest Register Editor enable Embest IDE to achieve the following functions:
- Supports all processor core, and processors of any models of any vendors;
- Adds/deletes/modifies processor, register group, register and register
- Visualized view of register’s details, including register description, register field description, set values for register field, and the corresponding meanings;
- Supports modification of register values in hexadecimal mode, binary mode and register field setting mode;
- Integrated processor and register import and export functions;
- Supports operating systems of Windows 98/ME/XP and Windows NT/2000;
- Free for use.
- View/add/modify the register, register group and process in
- Describes details of customized register.
Embest Register Editor, 8701K
Embest Register Editor User Guide, 648K