Mini6245 Processor Card
- 400MHz Atmel AT91SAM9G45 ARM926EJ-STM Microcontroller
- On Board 128MB DDR2 SDRAM + 128MB Nand Flash
- Dimensions: 70mm x 49.9mm
- Working Temperature: -10 to +70 Celsius
- Atmel AT91SAM9G45 ARM926EJ-S Core Microprocessor
- 32 KBytes Data Cache, 32 KBytes Instruction Cache, MMU
- One 64-kbyte internal SRAM and One 64-kbyte internal ROM
- Can work at up to 400MHz
- External Memory
- 128MByte SDRAM
- 128MByte NAND Flash
- 10/100M Ethernet controller chip
- One power indicator
- One system working status indicator
- Two 1.27mm pitch dual row 80-pin female headers (UART 0-3, Debug serial port, Ethernet, USB Host, 2 SPI, 2 TWI, SDIO, PWM, AC97, LCD, Touch Screen, JTAG and all IOs are led out via the two connectors.)
- Supports for Linux 2.6.30 and WinCE 6.0 operating systems
Embest Mini6245 processor card is a compact ARM embedded controller based on 400MHz Atmel AT91SAM9G45 ARM 926EJ-S microcontroller which is designed to provide a high performance processor solution with a high flexibility for general and multimedia oriented applications.
The Mini6245 processor card has external 128MB DDR2 SDRAM, 128MB Nand Flash and 1Kbit EEPROM on board and many peripherals like UART, Ethernet, USB, LCD, Touch screen, SPI, TWI, SDIO, PWM, AC97, JTAG and all IOs are brought out by two 1.27mm space dual row 80-pin female headers which is convenient and flexible for customer’s secondary development work.
Embest also designed two different expansion boards to bring out connectors for implementing and extending the functions of Mini6245. The two boards are called SBC6245 and SBC6345 single board computers. Embest offers Linux 2.6.30 and WinCE 6.0 BSP for the two boards. They are high-performance single board computer for industrial needs and especially for HMI (human machine interaction) applications.
Other Relative Documents and Links
Mini6245 Processor Card Overview
Atmel AT91SAM9G45 Datasheet
Signals routed to the two 1.27mm pitch 80-pin expansion connectors
Customer Design Service
Embest also offers customer design service based on the Mini6245 board according to customer’s requirement. Whether you need to reduce, add or modify to existing hardware, Embest will help customers with expert competence and rich experience.